Offices for Artists and Entrepreneurs
Mixed use space featuring local retail - including Restaurant & Beer Garden, Coffee Shop, Record Store, Apparel & Jewelry Shop and Apothecary - all above plus 24 individual offices.
NOW LEASING - email email@example.com TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT
- Small office space for artists and entrepreneurs
- Private - individual offices with unique entrances, no office share. A place to work, bring clients and hang your shingle
- Light filled - windows on both sides for maximum natural light and cross ventilation
- Common space - common outdoors space for meeting and community gatherings
- Mailboxes - unique mailbox
- Secure building - keyed and digital entry through secure gates
- Sustainable - sustainably built and solar powered
Restaurant & Beer Garden
Arthur Mac's Tap & Snack - Pizza by the slice and beer garden, will be owned and operated by Farm League Design & MGMT Group, a young Berkeley-based restaurant group known for venues such as East Bay Spice Company, Tigerlily, Westbrae Biergarten and Drake's Dealership
Coffee shop by Catherine Macken who also owns Subrosa Coffee 4 blocks up the street
Apparel & Jewelry Shop
LA LOBA - Beth Naumann of HELLBENT and clothing designer GINA DI GIROLAMO are teaming up to create a beautiful little shop they're calling LA LOBA. The shop will feature Beth's handmade brass jewelry and sculpture alongside Gina's gorgeous one of a kind clothing for women of all ages
Foggy Notion - Alissa Anderson's shop featuring a curated selection of quality items from near & far, including soy candles & home fragrance, organic skin care, sweets & savories, kitchen goods, ceramics, leather accessories and much more!