Offices for Artists and Entrepreneurs
MacArthur Annex is a unique mixed-use space featuring entrepreneur and artist work studios, local retail - including a Restaurant & Beer Garden, Coffee Shop, Record Store and Book Store.
Located at 644 40th Street, Oakland, CA 94609
LEASING NOW - email firstname.lastname@example.org set up an appointment to see this authentic and highly functioning space.
- Small office space for artists and entrepreneurs -- some with views
- Private individual studios with private entrances, no office share. A place to create, produce work, bring clients and hang your shingle
- Light-filled windows on both sides for maximum natural light and cross ventilation
- Common outdoors space for meeting and community gatherings
- Mailboxes - unique and safe
- Secure building - keyed and digital entry through secure gates
- Sustainable - sustainably built and solar powered
Restaurant & Beer Garden
Pizza by the slice and beer garden by Arthur Mac's Tap & Snack, which is owned and operated by Farm League Design & MGMT Group, a young Berkeley-based restaurant group known for venues such as East Bay Spice Company, Tigerlily, Westbrae Biergarten and Drake's Dealership
A cozy and comfortable coffee shop by Catherine Macken who also owns Subrosa Coffee just up the street
Contact Records is the Bay Area's coziest record store. The shop is run by Bay Area natives Andrew Kerwin and Hannah Lew. This husband and wife team share their love of music by offering a wide range of titles ranging from the bare essentials to the obscure and rare, with a focus on vintage vinyl from all genres. In addition to selling vinyl, they buy and trade record collections of any size.
Apparel & Jewelry Shop
LA LOBA - Beth Naumann of HELLBENT and clothing designer GINA DI GIROLAMO are teaming up to create a beautiful little shop they're calling LA LOBA. The shop will feature Beth's handmade brass jewelry and sculpture alongside Gina's gorgeous one of a kind clothing for women of all ages
Wolfman New Life Quarterly Bookstore - WNLQB is a small bookstore, event space and press. This is the sister store to Wolfman's 13th street shop